The Lord of the Rings is one of the most successful book and movie franchises of all times. Written by the great J. R. R. Tolkien and brought to life on the big screen by Peter Jackson, the Lord of the Rings movies follow young Frodo Baggins as he makes his way to Mt. Doom to destroy the ‘One Ring.’ The biggest advantage of having such a successful movie franchise is that merchandise will go on sale almost immediately and even today there is quite a lot of Lord of the Rings collector’s items up for grabs in the market. But while swords and armor from the movie are quite popular collector’s items, most fans would say that the most popular collector’s item is the LoTR rings. I have even seen people buy LoTR rings as their wedding bands. While that may seem farfetched to some people the fact of the matter is that many people would love to own LoTR rings. Even the ones that don’t get the opportunity to do so get regular rings with engravings from the franchise. There are even people that get personal messages inscribed in Elvish on their rings. What better way to say I love you than in an ancient, made up language? There are even jewelry shops that specialize in LoTR rings; all you have to do is find them.
When it comes to buying LoTR rings, it is important that you are willing to spend a little money. If you go for cheap rip offs, they will probably last you a few months at most. While this is great if you are buying the ring for a show or an event of some sort, it isn’t recommended if you are going to be using the rings as wedding bands. There are many other options available when it comes to LoTR rings. You can get them made from gold, platinum, titanium or even tungsten. And don’t think all metals look the same, depending on which one you choose, people will definitely notice its beauty. These rings can make excellent gifts for people that are fans of the trilogy as well. There is nothing that would make a better addition to any LoTR fan’s collection that a beautiful LoTR ring.
At the end of the day, no matter which option you choose, there is one thing you can be certain of, whoever you gift the ring to will definitely appreciate it. So what are you waiting for? Start searching for the perfect LoTR ring today.
- Movie Madness – The Lord of the Rings! (thelearningboxhamptonhill.wordpress.com)
- Lord of the Rings (clairebeartx.wordpress.com)
- Lord of the Rings Review (elizabethdotten.wordpress.com)
- 5 Fascinating Facts About The Lord of the Rings (postergully.com)
- The Singer of Tales (linnetmoss.com)
- Gandalf says What! (campfiredogblog.wordpress.com)
- On the back burner (thedragonsflagon.blogspot.com)
- All about me… (expressionandconfession.wordpress.com)
- Trends. (butimfrost.wordpress.com)
The Los Angeles Times broke the news. David Ready brought the project to Chernin and will oversee for the company.
Given how attractive “Neverland” was during the 2004-05 award season, it seems this project is a perfect fit for Fox Searchlight.
Gleeson is repped by CAA and Warren Dern.
- J.R.R. Tolkien biopic in the works at Fox Searchlight (buzzhub.wordpress.com)
- A New J.R.R. Tolkien Biopic Is In The Making (emileeid.com)
- ‘The Hobbit’ author JRR Tolkien biopic planned by Fox Searchlight (digitalspy.co.uk)
- Fox Searchlight Developing a J.R.R. Tolkien Biopic (slashfilm.com)
- Lord of the Origins: J.R.R. Tolkien biopic focusing on the author’s early life is in the works at Fox Searchlight (metro.co.uk)
- J.R.R. Tolkien Biopic in the Works, Tentatively Titled TOLKIEN (collider.com)
- J.R.R. Tolkien Biopic In The Works (eurasiareview.com)
- J.R.R. Tolkien Biopic In Development (entertainment.time.com)
- J.R.R. Tolkien Biopic is Being Developed by Fox Searchlight (screenrant.com)